A target is the device or equipment on which the software runs.
I design and write software for embedded micro-controllers and Windows PCs.
The embedded micro-controllers are mainly AVR & ARM; occasionally MSP & PIC. I have a number of development environments and libraries for different targets; all of these are based on the C programming language.
The targets maybe in electronic hardware which I have designed or from a third party.
I have created many and varied applications, they include;
- Industrial controls.
- Fork-lift trucks controls, interfaces and intercoms.
- Control systems for remotely operated vehicles (underwater ROVs).
- Medical treatment equipment.
- Test equipment.
- Domestic heating controllers.
- LED lighting control and programmers.
- Speed and direction measurement systems.