Vehicle Electrical Test System
Equipment to investigate the behaviour of fork lift trucks and other materials handling equipment when electrical faults are deliberately created.
- Control of relays to open or short circuits in the system under test.
- Monitoring of CAN BUS signals including KWP diagnostics.
- Voltage measurement.
- Sensors to verify the position of forks, steering etc.
- Voltage outputs to simulate driver commands.
Pelvic floor exerciser consisting of a control unit, treatment unit and PC application.
- Handheld and battery powered.
- LCD touchscreen.
- Wireless control of treatment unit.
- USB connection to PC.
- Transcutaneous electrical stimulation.
- Download of treatment data via USB.
- Report generation.
- Email data (enciphered) to practitioner.